plus Shipping Costs
Electro-Fusion welding device for 230 Volt.
Delivery time: one month
Electro fusion welding device Krah E-Box 23 +
This welding device is made to run with a power supply of 230 V, because often high voltage is not available on site.
More information about Krah-jointing technology you can find here. For General information about electro-fusion please click here.
- Integrated GPS, recording of Geo data of joints possible
- Bluetooth connection with the Krah-APP to read out the welding protocols
- You can weld Krah-Pipes up to DN/ID 1.200 mm without any additional accessoires needed
- With the extension cable welding up to to DN/ID 4.000mm possible (separately available here)
- Automatic storage of up to 10.000 welding records
- Data input via keyboard or integrated barcode scanner
- Traceability according to ISO 12176-3 / 4
- Data output on USB stick, prefered our metal outdoor USB-stick
- Output voltage: 5V – 48V
- Output current: max. 130 A
- Input voltage: 180-230V
- Primary Current: max. 16 A
- Input frequency: 40Hz – 70Hz
- Temperature range: -20 ° C to + 60 ° C
- Memory for 20.000 reports
- Power cable: 5 m with EUR plug
- Welding cable: 4m with 6mm connector contacts
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
|Dimensions||23,6 × 29,5 × 33,0 cm|
|Country of Origin||
|Customs Tariff No.||